Who else would love to communicate with your loved ones on the other side, but have no idea where to begin? Do you feel silly even contemplating the idea out loud, and yet know in your bones that your family and friends who have crossed over remain “alive” and close by in a way that you can’t quite conceptualize?
The truth is, everyone will have to deal with death at one point of our lives or another. For many of us, especially as we grow older and seek out many meaningful relationships with people who matter to us, will brush up against all sorts of loss – from the expected to the unexpected, the tragically sudden and those whose time was right.
Regardless of how one goes though……it’s never easy to deal with losing someone you love.
The good news?
You don’t have to.
Relationships endure and continue well past the divide of death, and you don’t have to believe me to know that for yourself.
You simply need to open your mind, your heart and your spirit to the power and possibility of what MAY lie beyond, and get all of the evidence you need to get personal proof that will change your life forever….and for the better.
That said, let’s look at some super simple spiritual “success” strategies for communicating with spirit that everyone can follow, even if you are just getting started on this path yourself.
- DO explore and experiment with the communication modalities that are best for you, and your beliefs.
- DON’T get locked into believing that there is only one way to speak to spirit, or that you have to follow some guru, or pay for some gimmick, to have an authentic experience with someone you love on the other side.
- DON’T believe everything you read, hear or see….especially online.
- DO keep an open mind about everything, but don’t let your brains fall out as you try to separate the fact, from the fiction. (there is plenty of both in the spiritual “niche” and you will encounter many who have a little bit of each to offer)
- DO meditate, use visualization and quiet your mind if you truly want to experience the divine on a day to day basis.
- DO seek out a spiritual sangha or community of like minded people who share your sense of curiosity, creativity and commitment to communicate with those you’ve loved and lost.
- DON’T try to convince other friends and family to join you in your spiritual search…especially if they are prone to be overly negative or dismissive of the possibilities, or potential, or even the power of exploring the “afterlife” before you die.
- DON’T buy into the idea that you need a medium, or a spiritual “teacher” to be a conduit between your loved ones on the other side, and yourself….in the present.
- DO believe that each of us is endowed with the necessary tools to be able to communicate with spirit on our own, for ourselves, and that when we truly open a wide window in the wonderful world that awaits….messages from our loved ones will not only appear, they will come through with the sort of crystal clear clarity that will give you all of the evidence you need to know the truth, once and for all. (no gurus required!)
Subscribe to our email newsletter to get the latest posts delivered right to your email.