Are you an empath? Which tendency below feels strongest or most resonant for you?
- Feeling empaths. (emotional sponges, you find other people’s emotions easy to absorb)
- Introverted empaths. (you feel “lived” and owned by your own emotions, moment to moment, which leads to withdrawal)
- Dharma driven emapths. (you feel the need to heal the world, to share your gift and to wake up the world with your work)
- Dreamer empaths. (your strongest skills tend to come out when you sleep – often in lucid dreams)
- Bohdhisattva empaths. (you feel the pain of the world, absorb it and seek out solutions to solve the BIG problems we all face together. Your motivations are generally spiritual and selfless – and there is very little “me” focus)
- Inspirational empaths. (your motivation is generally to cultivate a community and transform a tribe of peers. You are a leader, and others flock to you naturally)
- Introspective empaths. (you tend to keep your gift to yourself, and think deeply about problems – both your own – your friends, family and even strangers…..YET, other than your close knit soul circle, no one would know the depth of your sensitivity)
- Energetic empaths. (you pick up on the energy of others, but not always, their emotions. You may feel sleepy – or speedy – simply by being in the presence of others whose bodily energy you absorb)
- Aura empaths. (you may have all of the traits above – or some of theme – but you see, feel, or even taste the aura’s of others. You see, feel; and even speak in “colors”. (you may also be a synthesete – or show signs of synthesesia, which is the ability to , hear colors, taste sounds, and other blending of senses that only a very small percentage of people will ever understand.
- Spiritual empaths. (you are a medium – or have the innate ability to feel, sense or see spirit. (note – for those of you who are natural empaths but want to accentuate your “medium” muscle, we recommend “how to talk to spirits” by renowned gifted medium, Michael Martin.
What about you? Any of these familiar? Let us know in the community comments section below!
Still unsure? Let’s look at some additional signs you may be a highly sensitive person.
Do you cry easily? Are other people’s emotions often overwhelming to your equilibrium, even if you’ve only just met?
Have you ever walked into a room and found yourself bombarded with sounds, smells, and #spiritual sensations that feel like they’re coming right at you…..and yet, no one else in the room is reacting at all? As many gifted #psychics, mediums and spiritual #healers already know, the first sign you’re natural gifts are arising, is the emergence of empathic emotions.
2. An empath is highly intuitive. An empath has the ability to scan someone and know information about their current, former, or future experiences. The awareness of this gift evolves over time. Young empaths simply see themselves as “highly sensitive” or “really good with people”.
3. Empaths often either sense, feel, or take on the energy, mood, or condition of the people around them. Mood and energy management techniques are a must for Empaths.
4. An empath knows another person’s true emotions despite any attempt the other person makes to hide them or lie about them. Empaths have an amazing B.S. detector! Phonies and hypocrites can’t fool an Empath unless the empath wants to be fooled….
5. Empaths have a great inner desire help others, to make them feel at ease. Empaths are profoundly compassionate, considerate and understanding of others.
Subscribe to our email newsletter to get the latest posts delivered right to your email.