Rita Strauss Berkowitz is one of the most unique, interesting and eclectic psychic mediums around.
How so? Not only does Rita communicate with spirit……she actually draws it as well! 🙂
As a spirit artist, Rita Berkowitz creates incredible works of art that celebrate not only the appearance of the person you’ve loved and lost…..but her pictures capture something far more powerful and personal and transformative for her clients – that intangible essence that we each embody as well.
As someone who is both professionally interested in psychic mediumship as well as personally fascinated by many of those we write about…….I’ve personally been amazed at some of her spirit drawings (which can be seen on her website HERE) but I’ve been equally impressed listening to her readings, and reading some of her writings as well.
Her bio and credentials as a published author, teacher and spiritual counselor include:
- She is author of Empowering your Life with Angels and co-author of the Complete Idiot’s Guide toCommunicating with Spirits.
- She has studied and taught at the Arthur Findley College in Essex England, as well as lectured and demonstrated her unique spiritual and psychic talents in colleges, New Age Centers and Spiritualist Churches across both the United States and Canada.
- Rita is an accomplished artist who has shown her paintings and drawings throughout New England and New York, AND an Ordained Minister in the Spiritualist Church and pastor of the First Spiritualist Church of Quincy, which is located at 40 West St., Quincy, MA, 617 770 2246.
- Rita Berkowitz is also a Certified Medium and has completed a Master of Science in Psychological Counseling.
- She offers private sittings, classes and has trained many professional mediums…and will be at the Omega Center teaching this Summer season as well.
(for more please visit her website and events schedule, or learn more via Twitter and social media as well)