Are you a physical empath? What at are the signs? Are you highly sensitive to the emotions and energies of other people, and quite literally, feel their pains and problems in your body and bones? The chances are, you may actually have one of the more common empathic (or Highly Sensitive Personality Type) traits, which is often closely aligned with being a physical empaths.
Per the excellent work done by Angela Li, Dr Judith Orloff and others, the signs for psychical empathy are:
- Have I been labeled as overly sensitive or a hypochondriac?
- Have I ever sat next to someone who seemed nice but suddenly my eyelids got heavy and I felt like taking a nap?
- Do I feel uneasy, tired, or sick in crowds and avoid them?
- Do I feel someone else’s anxiety or physical pain in my body?
- Do I feel exhausted by angry or hostile people?
- Do I run from doctor to doctor for medical tests, but I’m told: “You’re fine.”
- Am I chronically tired or have many unexplained symptoms?
- Do I frequently feel overwhelmed by the world and want to stay home?
Note – one of the best ways to survive and thrive as an empath is to learn the many signs and symptoms. Download the full guide with workbooks, and worksheets on the various types of empaths, and how you can navigate the world as a highly sensitive person, here.
What do you think?
It is nice to know your opinion. Leave a comment.