Being a healer, light worker or spiritual leader is something that many of us aspire to become. But are some of these gifts natural, latent or bake into our spiritual DNA? And if so, what are the signs that you are driven by a divine dharma, rather than the mediocre motivations that animate the lives of most people we all see everyday?
1. You have a strong sense of connection and commitment to a community (or cause) that transcends your own individual identity
2. You have a strong sense of being a birthright “Bodhisattva” (someone who has come into the world to alleviate the suffering of all beings, while delaying or giving up the rewards of immediate enlightenment)
3. You have endured a crucible or crisis of consciousness or connection to the world (this is often called a “dark night of the soul” experience and can be a sickness, a suffering or a chasm you’ve crossed to get the place and space you find yourself now)
4. You’re a lucid dreamer (both in your daytime dreams, and in your nocturnal adventures)
5. You are deeply empathetic to the suffering of others (you are a natural empath, meaning you can easily feel the interiority of others experiences, through your own body/mind)
6.You have strong deja vu experiences. (the feeling of having been here before, to do the spiritual work of many lifetimes)
7. You tend to avoid or eschew all forms of divisive dogma, while embracing a more ecumenical form of spirituality and personal growth (said more simply, you are far more likely to be spiritual, rather than religious)
8. You gravitate to nature and natural things
9. You have higher than normal psychic abilities and experiences that some would call “paranormal” (both precognitive visions of the future as well as “mediumistic” experiences where you’ve seen or felt the “other side”
10. You may have had experiences with psychedelics, and other natural medicines (mushrooms, peyote and other ceremonial psychedelics used for healing and spiritual growth)
11. You have a small but tight group of friends/peers who are also in the helping/healing spaces. (you vibe with a #spiritual tribe….either online, in person, or both)
Subscribe to our email newsletter to get the latest posts delivered right to your email.