Unable to display Facebook posts.
Show error

Error: Error validating access token: Session has expired on Saturday, 18-Aug-18 10:43:31 PDT. The current time is Tuesday, 25-Sep-18 20:46:30 PDT.
Type: OAuthException
Code: 190
Subcode: 463
Please refer to our Error Message Reference.

Q: How much does “The Hollywood Medium” charge for a private reading?

Is it affordable or as out of reach as most of us expect, given Tyler’s current enormous 15 minutes of fame? (of which, we hope is JUST beginning, as he is truly one of our favorite mediums, not only because of his readings, but his smart, sensitive and down to earth approach as well)

The truth is, like many famous psychic mediums at the absolute apex of their celebrity, trying to pin down exactly how much it’s going to cost to get a reading with Tyler Henry is NOT all that easy. Many different prices as posted around the web, as with his current focus being his TV show, book tour and associated events, it’s not going to be so simple for average people to get instant access.

That said, here are 3 super simple ways you can increase your odds of getting a reading with Tyler, and NOT having to break your budget to boot.

1 – Sign up for one of his fan giveaways on social media. He does these fairly often, and they seem to be endearing much of his audience to following him on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook to get a chance to win as well. ( a good marketing strategy for him and a great opportunity for his fans. A win/win for all!)

2 – Attend one of his TV appearances as an audience member. This is a great way, as an audience member, to get a live, personal reading from Tyler Henry for FREE. The truth is, this is NOT as difficult as it may sound, and with Tyler’s upcoming book tour, he’ll be doing lots and lots of live media, which will give you an opportunity to see him up close and personal in many cities across the country. (the bigger the city obviously, the more chances you’ll have to see him as part of a studio audience)

3 – Go to to a local event. Tyler Henry events are going to be really popular in 2016 and 2017, especially during the TV show downtime, and while he promotes his upcoming book as well. We’ve done this with many of our own readers to get access to many world class mediums in a super small setting, including John Edward, Theresa Caputo, Roland Comtois (little known…..but really good!) and many others. Check Tyler’s website for his upcoming events, and you should be able to buy tickets for under $100.

A little MINI medium?! Tyler Henry baby pics! 🙂

Want to see Tyler in person? So did we! Check out Tyler Henry’s tour schedule…..HERE.

How about you? Have you had a private reading with Tyler Henry before he was famous….or know someone who has? Share your Hollywood Medium reviews with our community below!

get an affordable psychic reading by phone – recommended, certified psychic mediums – save 80% on live readings through May!

By angela

Hi! I'm Angela! I am a life long spiritual seeker, ethereal explorer and overall oddball! I am spiritual life coach (my day job and my passion!)....and a part time writer/blogger/happiness manager for this (and our other) psychic and spiritual communities. I count many talented psychics, mediums and spiritual teachers as my closest friends, and love this journey. Email me Angela@karmicconsulting.net, or say hi on Facebook!

22 responses to “How Much Does Tyler Henry Charge for a Reading?”

1. hello Tyler I so so need your help I am stuck and I don’t know what to do I feel like I let my mom down

2. Tyler Henry tells Matt Lauer that Matt’s deceased father is so proud of him and everything he’s done…..

Fast forward a few months later and all hell breaks loose for Matt Lauer; he’s fired from his esteemed NBC Today Show host position on allegations of sexual harassment, Matt’s wife files for divorce, and Matt is told to get out of the house by his disgusted wife.

So much for Tyler channeling Matt’s “proud of his son” daddy!

Tyler Henry does a reading for TV entertainer Alan Thicke. Tyler tells Alan that he should go and get a checkup. A short time later Thicke dies from a massive heart attack.

If Tyler Henry were an intuitive he would have told Alan Thicke to HAUL ASS to his cardiologist! Not just a routine check up!

Tyler Henry does a reading for former child star Corey Feldman and purportedly congers up the spirit of the deceased former child star Corey Haim. Lots of theatrics play out as Tyler and Feldman try to “score an Emmy Award” with their nauciating performance.

Corey Haim’s mother was livid because she says that, “Corey Feldman is the last person her son would want to make contact with if there’s indeed an afterlife.”

The fact is nobody can communicate with the dead. Why? The dead are dead. There is no afterlife, it’s just a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark. As the late great Dr. Stephen Hawking put it.

3. Hit

Tyler I would really appreciate a reading from you I lost my brothers to cancer and my heart is still breaking please help me grieve but don’t know how I’m so lost without him o pray you will answer

4. Tyler you are absolutely amazing, The way you have helped so many people. I hope you come to Cincinnati , Ohio in the near future. Is there any way possible of getting an autograph picture. Thank you so much for your time. My mom and dad always had a rocky marriage, did they ever find happiness

5. Hi Tyler Henry. I am between a rock and a hard place and my story is quite complicated. I cannot come out in the open and speak my mind because it is difficult for me to outwardly tell you of my situation. For sometime i have been put down and i have low esteem and i am always depressed because people have put me down often, so i am reluctant in trusting anyone. So i just keep to my self and become a loner. I try to keep upbeat but only find happiness in the laughter of others. Even seeing happiness on your face brighten up my day. But later i find myself back dragging and moping around the house. I have no email address so my good friend said that i could use his email address. He is the only one that understands me and i can talk too him. He listens and hardly speaks to me only if i ask him for help. He does not want to hurt my feelings so he say things that will not make me feel depress.

1. Hi Dustin! I’m really sorry to hear you are struggling with some of the above – it’s no fun to feel alone and no fun to be depressed. I would say 2 things in response. 1 – There are millions of people who share the same struggle! And millions of people who will be happy to know you and interact with you and learn from your story. (feel free to email us – or have your friend email us – for some recommendations) 2. Tyler Henry isn’t going to read the comments on this page – but he will read (or at least more likely read) comments on his own FB or Twitter – or social stream. So reach out that way – as I don’t want you to feel ignored – but if history is our guide – the comments on our blog, are rarely responded to by the folks we feature, or by our membership overall. 🙂

6. Dear Tyler , my mother has been gone about 30 years I miss her so much , i was with her when she passed. Befor she told told me dont be afraid she would come and see me!!. Which in my heart i belive she did. I got up really early decided to lay back down on the couch. I heard my name then i heard it again i opened my eyes and there she was sitting in a rocker with her hands togeather like she was praying she had a big smile no words were spocken , she was so beautiful . Really need confirmation have had other things happen as well. I have copd an sacadoices of the lungs. I need to know for sure please help me i felt very calm after this happened and was fine for awhile now iam back crying all the time it seams like i need to know she will be waiting for me when its time fo me to go !!. It would really comfort me.
    Thank you for taking the time to read this Anita

7. I took care of my mother and sister for 14 years. My mother had alzheimer my sister was physically disabled. My mother passed on 2/19/13 my sister passed on 2/20/13. My sister was not sick other than her physical disability. Then 2 months before she passed she got really sick and took a turn for the worse. My sister was 62. She was my best friend. My mother always worried that no one could care for my sister like she could. I promised her I would but instead it was like my son said that it was meant that they die together. My heart is broken. I still miss these two women more than anything u can imagine. Even though I have a full time job as a legal assistant, my purpose in life was taking care of these amazing women. I need to know I did all I could for both of them. The day my mother passed and we were by my sisters bed my son and I saw 2 flashes of light pass by the window. My son said it was yiayia and Patou (grandmother and grandfather) checking in on my sister to see that she was ready. I just need to know that they were OK with me and my care. I miss them terribly

8. My sister lost both her kids it has been very hard for us I would like to give her closure. GODBLESS YOU FOR WHATBYOU DO AND YOUR KINDNESS

9. I would love to have a reading with Tyler. My best friend died a few years ago and for certain circumstances I feel responsible for her death. I would like some closure on that. And just this past month my cousin hung himself, I’d like to know if he can tell me the reason behind that. I kinda have the feeling I have some kind of ability myself. But, I’m not sure how to tell. Thank you for your time… S. Vance

10. I would love reading. My nephew out of blue shot himself end of May my sister died in July my dad was hospitalized in August and died in September. Then in October the love of my life decided he just wanted to b friends I am such an emotional mess. My nephew was a 32 I have so much loss and pain. I need something good something to look forward too. I believe in Tylers abilities. I feel like I need the love of my life back he kept me grounded and happy to an extent.. please give me reading.

1. That is so trajic. I truly hope asbo pray you get the reading and you can begin to heal

Laura Lee
      Ontario, Canada

11. Hey Tyler! How r U? I’m not quite sure how to do this. I am inquiring about setting up a session with U. In the past 10 years I have lost my husband of 30 years, both my parents n in-laws n one of my close friends. I have struggled with movin on for many reasons. It would be amazing if you cud help me with sum closure. I do hope to hear from U. I understand that you are in hi-demand for great reason. I also live in the Bay Area. Not sure if we go to you or do you make the visit.
    Thank you n I look forward to the possibility
    Hugs n smiles
    B. Baxley

1. Hi B.! So sorry to hear about your losses – that sounds like a difficult decade! Please go to Tyler’s website directly – or his social media – for a direct channel to schedule appointments, or to inquire about availability! Best of luck and let us know how it goes! 🙂

12. Hi Tyler;

I would love to have a reading. It has been a very hard few years and need to know everything is ok.

13. My husband pass away,We were life partners,When he pass I did not have a chance to say good by,We were marries 52 yr and went to scholl together for 3 years.Our anniversy was on Sep 15 his birthday Sept 23 and he passed Sep 28.Please help me through this hard time,So many questions that need answers.Help me

14. Hi Tyler I thank God for giving you this gift to actually help people who go thru not understanding why some of our love one to kind understand the ones who have left us….me and my family is praying to have a private reading with you…. really hope to here from you soon…..

Thanks for a mighty gift from God

Darlene

15. Hi Tyler,

i am completely fascinated with your gift. Events over the last 15 years of my life have me a physical and emotional wreck. Some clarity could be gained by getting insight from the other side. Thank you for all you do!!!

devera

16. Hello my name is Jenny and I was wondering how much do you charge for reading?

17. I do not have an email address….any chance to make phone contact? I am on facebook, and would do about anything, sell anything…for even a phone reading….is this possible? I feel desperate and have been hanging on for over 7 years now, and I know this is probably not going to happen, but I had to try….