Have you watched the new show featuring Tyler Henry, the 20 year old psychic medium from Hollywood? How do you think he stacks up compared to other well known TV based psychics, mediums and spiritual teachers? The funny thing is, we’ve gotten a fair amount of questions about Tyler from our public audience over the last few weeks, and only recently have we begun to watch some of the show’s video promo’s and episodes.
The truth? There is something very authentic about Tyler that just rings true for me when I watch him do his thing….relative to other well known mediums we know well (personally and otherwise) and may like as people, but often find their work less than 100% evidential.
Tyler Henry comes across as likeable and very talented, and we predict he’s going to be a household name in the same vein as Theresa Caputo and John Edward, within the next 2 years.
Check out our full review of Tyler Henry in our next update, and in the meantime, read some of the buzz about the Hollywood Medium TV show from around web at the link following the short excerpt below!
1. He’s only 19! That’s right, Tyler was born on Jan. 13, 1996! That means his birthday is tomorrow. Happy early birthday, Tyler!
2. He had his first medium-like experience when he was 10 years old.
3. How did he know? Tyler says, “I really think I knew I was different when I was able to see and feel things that most people weren’t able to.”
4. What was he like as a child? In a preview for the show, Tyler’s mom talks about his ability saying, “Tyler used to say things as a child that children just don’t say.”
5. Tyler first discovered he was clairvoyant when his grandmother was going to pass away in 2006. In a meeting with Kim Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian and Kourtney Kardashian, Tyler revealed that when he was younger his grandma had terminal cancer. Tyler actually woke up in the middle of the night and knew she was going to pass. Two minutes later, his family received the phone call that his grandma had passed away.
Subscribe to our email newsletter to get the latest posts delivered right to your email.